Monday, August 27, 2012
Review of 2011 (third quarter)
July we found ourselves moving back to Oklahoma and fixing up the house so that we felt better about it been our house. We threw ourselves back into the swing of things and found ourselves into a quick routine. Matt and I celebrated a very quiet 12 years of marriage. He deejayed a friend of ours wedding and I spent a quiet night at home. School started and things were slowly falling into place. The end of August I spent five wonderful days with my family in Utah for Adrienne and Sam's wedding. Leaving Matt behind to manage four children and there parent meetings for school. I came home to a very happy family. Two days later it was off to Georgia for Nannie's 80th birthday party. It was a fun trip and a great time to be with family. The rest of September we just worried about school, new church callings and the beginning of another season of soccer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment