Tuesday, January 17, 2012

review of 2011 (second quarter)

       The second quarter we found ourselves with the house listed for sale and hoping for the best in a bad Colorado market.  We had a showing about every other weekend but that is all that she wrote.  The beginning of June we put it on the rental market along with the housing market.  What ever came next came next.  Matt was busy with a scouting trip that was an adventure in its self.  I found myself trying to entertain four children and not go crazy.  I had a chance to go white water rafting with the young women and hike up the incline with a good friend.  This was going to be our last few months in Colorado and I was going to enjoy every bit of it.  Tori and I also had our swan lake performance the beginning of May and we said goodbye to all of our friends that we had made there.  The middle of May was the end of another soccer season for Abby and it was time to move on.  I call the second quarter the calm before the storm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment