Sunday, October 24, 2010

Welcome to my world!!

         So, as I begin my world of blogging I realized that I have too much going in my life to get it all down.  We all have those moments when we have an idea and it keeps going and going and you get the idea.  That seems to be my life.

        Everyday seems to be filled with drama and a trip through a scene of star wars.  I change my character everyday.  Most of the time I feel like the evil empire.  Growing up in a house of girls star wars wasn't our thing.  It  wasn't until my early teen years that I realized that there were three different movies.  Go figure!  Then they release the new ones when I'm married to my husband. (who btw is a star wars crazy person).  We have a son that now loves the movies, tv shows and anything with star wars.  So drama and star wars that is my crazy life. Anyone want to change.

       This is me on a really bad day.  Also, Matt's favorite Halloween costume that I made for him.  Scared a few kids and the ward trunk or treat this last Saturday.  So the question of the day is what is your favorite character and who do you think you are?


   

1 comment:

  1. It is me , I have a blog name Guess who?

    I think maybe you need to change your scary picture It makes me afraid to look at your blog. Lets see a picture of the happy , good day picture Please!!!

    ReplyDelete